Growing Success Bug Stop is a pesticide-free alternative to help prevent bugs on fruits, vegetables and flowers as well as ornamental plants. Its formulation contains natural ingredients and will not harm beneficial insects such as bees and ladybirds. It works by promoting a plant reaction to defend itself against a wide range of pests such as Aphids, Whitefly, Greenfly, Mealybugs and more.
- Suitable for organic gardening
- For Aphids, Whitefly, Greenfly, Mealybugs, Spider Mite and more.
- Bee & Ladybird friendly
- Improves plant’s natural defences
Use all year round, indoors and out. When applied on edibles there is no harvest interval – just wash before eating.
Growing Success Bug Stop should be used preventatively or at first sign of infestation.
- Shake well before use and always read the label thoroughly before use.
- Spray directly onto the plant making sure a good coverage is applied to both upper and lower leaf surface.
- For best results re-apply every 7 days.
- After use, store out of direct sunlight and at temperatures between 5°C and 40°C
- BrandGrowing Success
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Wakefield where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Overton, Wakefield, WF4 4RG
Our staff are happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.