Erin Decorative Bark Chips are specially selected, graded and carefully composted. This makes it ideal for use on all flower and shrub borders as well as pathways. This versatile bark creates a decorative ground cover and will also provide a durable, natural finish throughout the garden.
It is suitable for decoration, as well as mulching, weed suppression and moisture retention.
- Effective for weed prevention
- Improves soil moisture retention
- Protects plant roots
- 100 litres
- Use straight from the bag
- Prepare the soil thoroughly before planting, incorporating base fertilisers and organic material such as peat or well rotted garden compost
- Long term plantings may require a top dressing of a general garden fertiliser, which should be raked in
- This pack will cover an area of approx. 3.5m2 at a depth of 25mm or 1.8m2 when used at a depth of 50mm
- Under normal condition most grades of bark will last approx. two to three years and also may only require a minimum of topping up
- Store product in a cool dry place
- Open pack carefully and avoid breathing in dust
- Wear gloves when gardening and also wash hands thoroughly after use
- Reseal the pack after use
- Fungal growth may appear on chipped bark under certain weather conditions. This growth is harmless to plants and will disappear as the bark ages.
- In case of any adverse reaction seek medical assistance immediately.
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Wakefield where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Overton, Wakefield, WF4 4RG
Our staff are ready to help and happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.