- Rapid greening within 3 days
- Prevents moss
- Helps create a stronger and tougher lawn
- No scorch formula
- Improves lawn health and colour
- Aftercut Ultra Green Plus has added Iron & Magnesium for deep greening action. It feeds all parts of the plant without a surge in growth and promotes tillering for a stronger, thicker lawn.
When to Use?
- Apply every 3-4 weeks from February to October when grass is actively growing. For use on established lawns (3+ months old). For best results apply to the lawn after mowing.
- For best conditions apply when the soil is moist and the grass is dry. Do not use during drought, freezing or windy conditions.
How to Use?
- Apply either by hand or spreader.
- Apply the granules thinly and evenly to ensure the same result across the entire lawn. Mark out the areas to be treated. The standard application rate is 35g per sq. metre. However, in early spring and autumn the rate of application can be increased to 50g per sq. metre to boost the lawn and to aid with crowding out moss.
- Apply the product at the correct amount evenly over the marked area.
By Wheeled Spreader
- Use the correct spreader setting or calibrate your spreader to apply the correct amount
- Brush off granules immediately from hard surfaces, decking, clothing and footwear to avoid staining/discolouration. Do not wash surfaces clean as this may cause staining.
- To minimise scorching risk, water granules in well within 48 hours after application if no rain falls. Some temporary blackening may be seen on heavy moss infested lawns.
What to Expect?
- After 3 days the lawn will become greener and healthier. Regular applications will create a thicker, hard wearing lawn and help suppress weeds and moss
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Wakefield where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Overton, Wakefield, WF4 4RG
Our staff are happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.